little question

chopo15

Hi, (first i`m spanish, my english is not 100% readable and google traslate It's worse than I)

so i dont buy the engine yet.... but, i can make a game with physics puzzles, like amnesia?, is "hard" Lua to learn?, i check the code ( the sample with the demo), and,.... i lose the connection to my brain. i know, is not easy... but is possible?, like.. ammm "take this box and place here" so a trigger activate and the door is open, orrr somthing (I'm sure I misspelled that word) like that

If you want to make a game like Amnesia then yes you will need to learn programming or team up with a person who knows programming while you provide some other talent (are you an artist maybe?).

Do you understand English well enough? I offer training sessions where I teach Lua, but you would have to understand English well enough to understand what I'm saying and possibly get prepared for frustration with me not understanding you fully.

If you want to make a game like Amnesia then yes you will need to learn programming or team up with a person who knows programming while you provide some other talent (are you an artist maybe?).

Do you understand English well enough? I offer training sessions where I teach Lua, but you would have to understand English well enough to understand what I'm saying and possibly get prepared for frustration with me not understanding you fully.

yes yes I understand it, the problem is when I write

Sure anything is possible, but just be prepared to do some coding.

You might want to look at the available video tutorials that might answer some of your questions:

Tk macklebee :)