textures and shaders dispacement info

Leon

Hi I'm experimenting tand learning leadwerks and I learning to import static models for enviroments and I'm trying to import some dexsoft models specifically scifi corriidors..

I managed to import all assets and crete a polymesh for them.

materials where automatically created but I managed them to apply additioal textures come with models like specular, emissive ect...

So at this point I have some question about I must correctly place textures into material editor

I know I must apply diffuse, normal, specular,, but for other textures I have heightmap, emissive, and opacity textures and I dont know where I must to place them to have them correctly dispaied

I'm putting heightmap texture into dispacement field but emissive and opacity where must I put them??

specifically opacity textures that must give transparency for grates to filter th light

where must I put these textures and wiich shader must i use to have them works correctly??

I just read all offical guide but not found answer to my questions..

some image

this is the correct result I want to have

i3ap1c.png

these are some pictures of what I have now

33a3rr9.jpg

2pqkebt.jpg

thanks ,I done waht you tom me and set the .op texture as dxt5 abnd set the shader as diffuse+alphamask but I continue to have the black hole into the grind that dont give me transaperency I need

but what I dont know even if where must I place (what fiekd position,eg. displacemnt, texture5, texture6 etc) that texture into material editor...

I am not sure since I haven't test tested it, but the there are 2 alpha mask shaders available. diffuse + normal+alphamask and Diffuse+normal+specular+alphamask. Since you provided a specular map, I would also choose the shader with the specular. If that doesnt work, remove the displacement map.

doesnt work

I have texture fo chain material

chain_d

chain_n

chain_s

chain_h

chain_op

in put

chain_d into diffuse texture field

chain_n unt normal texture field

chain_s into specular texture field

chain_h into displacement texture field...but I dot know if it is correct

chain_op into texture 4 field but I dont know if it is correct too...

but I have this result

I tried with al shader but I always have the black border

2ymeumv.jpg

solved ......manyThanks to mackkebee that is chat tell me waht I must do to

I simply changed the diffuse texture to Dxt5 compression and applied the diffuse+normal+specular+alphamask.shader and all wordk fine

a quesiton fo you shadmar...

if I have and emissive txture where must it ( texture field in material editor) to correct diplay the effect??

macklebee tell me that engine dont hae emisive shader to default but I must downlaod your glossy shader..right??

and after I have th shader ...where must I place the texture and what setting must i to use???

thanks in advance..