monster doesnt move in my level

Leon

Hi again brothers...LOL

as many probably know I'm new to leadwerks and i' learinng the engine

I'm makein a level form scratch and I almost finesh it.. so I tried to gime a bit of gameplay to it and imported the monster prefab in it but ater ame launch the monster stay there wihout moving...

I imported he same prebaf into othertutorial levels and it doesnt work too except tat for AI level tutorial where are some other monster...

so I'm missing something because i was thinking prefab must works since it has monster.lua sciprt attached to it

any tip??

thanks

no navmesh obstacle is not checked and I tried aain with standard tutorial and navmesh works fine,,,

but in my level navnesh cannot be generated...the script for the monster is the default mosnter.lua and works fine in other maps..

my map is a set of imported model meshes that i rescaled to 0.015 to fit correct player settings and give them a polymesh shape for physics,,,

the fps player controller worls fine but monster doesnt move...

if you have the world size set to anything other than 1024, it will fail to create a navmesh properly: http://www.leadwerks.com/werkspace/topic/10430-navmesh-generation-problems/#entry76772

Also, it looks like the current version of the navmesh will only be created in the editor on CSG or terrain objects. And for CSG objects only if a primitive physics body has not been applied to it.

At the moment I don't know if this is a bug or was intentional - the documentation about navmeshes and their limits for use are unfortunately missing.

My only suggestion right now is for you to create primitive CSG boxes located at the floors of your imported meshes, build the navmesh, and then delete the CSG primitives afterwards.

Win7 64bit / Intel i7-2600 CPU @ 3.9 GHz / 16 GB DDR3 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 590

LE / 3DWS / BMX / Hexagon

macklebee's channel

Can you place soms csg boxes in tour scene and try the navmesh generation again?

yeah..after I placed a cgs box in scene I rebulid navmesh and navmesh was created and works ..I even set nav obstacle to ture in model physic tab

thanks to both...