Cannot create new textures on Linux

damyon

Anytime I try to import a image and have it converted to a texture it fails. I have tried DDS, jpg, png and bmp images - 1024x1024.

Sample log messages:

Converting "Materials/Nature/fish.bmp"...

File does not exist: /home/damyon/Documents/Leadwerks/Projects/Sheepish/Materials/Nature/fish.tex

Failed to load thumbnail 6 for /home/damyon/Documents/Leadwerks/Projects/Sheepish/Materials/Nature/fish.tex

Error: Failed to load texture "/home/damyon/Documents/Leadwerks/Projects/Sheepish/Materials/Nature/fish.tex"

Failed to load thumbnail 6 for /home/damyon/Documents/Leadwerks/Projects/Sheepish/Materials/Nature/fish.tex

Error: Failed to load texture "/home/damyon/Documents/Leadwerks/Projects/Sheepish/Materials/Nature/fish.tex"

This is Leadwerks 3.2 Indie Edition for Steam (Linux).

Thanks!

Thanks very much for fixing this so quickly - I reopened my project today and now it works.

I am enjoying using this editor very much (2 days) - and well done on the linux port - that is what sold me.

Cheers!