Incorrect shadows on rotated csg's

So I read that thread. I honestly do not mean to be rude and offensive, but that was the crappiest "solution" to an actual bug. So basically it's telling me that when I create an object with a CSG and attempt to manipulate it in ANY way that the numerous bugs that occur is the engine working as intended. This brings me to a complaint I have made before concerning csg's in Leadwerks. What's the point of even having csg's in the first place if the ultimate solution it to model it in a 3d modeler and import it? If that's the case then almost any engine would do. Not counting the fact that there are so many undocumented commands and features, we now have to contend with the engines working process design.

This COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY foobars my game. I have buildings building dynamically generated in game and rotated in place. I can not have a building just appear with no shadows, or misplaced shadows. This is game breaking and needs to be dealt with.

I seriously do not mean to be rude. I don't want to even say any of this, but I simply can not believe I read what I read, nor can I allow myself to go any farther making my game while the numerous csg bugs persist.