Games won't start on AMDA Radeon HD 8610G + 8500M Dual Graphics

Crazycarpet

Recently I purchased Leadwerks Indie edition off of Steam's store, so far I have been happy with Leadwerks however on my laptops which both have the same video card the games won't start, below is some information about the problem.

Originally I downloaded the Leadwerks demo, I had the same issue with this, when I go to run a game it starts to load then I get the message: "MyGame.exe has stopped working". The weird thing is after buying the Indie edition Leadwerks worked up to the point I clicked "Build Nav mesh", after this I couldn't get it to work again. I tried deleting every piece of data relating to Leadwerks including the files in "AppData" and the files in "My Documents", I also reinstalled the engine totally.

[Output]

Executing "C:\Users\Crazycarpet\Documents\Leadwerks\Projects\MyGame\MyGame.exe"...
Initializing Lua...
Lua sandboxing enabled.
Executing file "C:/Users/Crazycarpet/Documents/Leadwerks/Projects/MyGame/Scripts/Error.lua"
Executing file "C:/Users/Crazycarpet/Documents/Leadwerks/Projects/MyGame/Scripts/App.lua"
Initializing OpenGL4 graphics driver...
OpenGL version 421
GLSL version 420
Device: AMD Radeon HD 8610G + 8500M Dual Graphics
Process Complete.

That is where it stops loading and stops working, the other tabs are blank.

NOTE: All of the files are original, they are the ones that come with Leadwerks Indie edition with nothing changed or added.

I also have a desktop PC that runs a Nvidia card and Leadwerks works flawlessly on it. Let me know if I should post any other details.

Please install the latest drivers for your card:

http://www.leadwerks.com/werkspace/topic/8120-graphics-drivers-downloads/

If you continue to experience problems, please post your map file and any other files needed for me to produce an error.

Well, my drivers are up to date... same issue. In regards to the map file: the reason I'm so confused is because I'm trying to make it work on the sample project that comes with Leadwerks, the map files haven't been modified in any way... It just doesn't work, even on a fresh install.

I understand it is next to impossible to fix an issue you cannot reproduce which is why I'm worried about this being a permanent problem.

Is there a log file in Documents/Leadwerks?

It could also be located in a hidden folder, if you're not on the beta branch:

C:\Users\(USERNAME)\AppData\Local\Leadwerks\Leadwerks.log

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.