Failed To Set Shadowmap Texture

Haydenmango

So I was getting Failed To Set Clipmap Color Texture again this morning (after updating my project) and decided to make a bug report video to show what is going on.

When I was making the video I started getting Failed To Set Shadowmap Texture instead of Failed To Set Clipmap Color Texture. It seems the issues are related. Also while it isn't always the same message I do get an error every time I attempt to open my HuntForFood.map specifically.

I am using Leadwerks Indie Edition (beta) and can provide my project/map if needed.

Video link- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRSJ1unc-K4&feature=youtu.be

edit-- So after trying to open my map a couple more times it finally opened. Now it opens every time I try to open it without any issues.... weird.

another edit-- The other error message I am getting is actually Failed To Set Clipmap Color Texture not Failed To Set Clipmap Texture. I edited my post to fit that change.

I too have just been having a shadowmap issue...This is a newly imported model tonight. The error 'Failed to set shadowmap' appeares when saving the model in the model viewer and the editor would crash. Took probably about 7 editor restarts before it finally saved. The only thing I did different after a few goes was to generate a texture for it, but I don't know if that was the thing that made the difference.

Before the model was textured it was mainly white, but it has a blue and yellow patch and is still visible now it's textured. This weird colouring is not in the texture itself but is present when viewed in the editor and in game.

I can provide the model if it helps.

Cheers

trindieprod.png?dl=0spacer.png?dl=0steam-icon.png?dl=0twitter-icon.png?dl=0spacer.png?dl=0

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...