Workshop Beta 3.3 - Road Textures not appearing in AddOns

Gonan

I've switched to Leadwerks 3.3 Beta, and trying out the workshop assets.

I have subscribed to most of the none game assets, and found that the Road Textures, that Josh provided, is not appearing in the AddOns folder, I have searched the addons folder for "road" just in case its not under "Road Textures" but there is no content showing.

I have reloaded leadwerks, unsubscribed and subscribed again, reloaded again, it took noticeably longer during the Syncing Addons stage, but still no Road Textures folder.

Is the asset available for use Leadwerks 3.3 (Beta)?

I've been painting the MountainLoop map (created using WorldCreator and available on the workshop) using the workshop assets, and they make such a big difference to the look of the map. The map has a road surface on it, so I was hoping to be able to use the Road Textures.

I do like the way the new workshop works though, once the assets have been added to the AddOns folder the start up is really fast.

I was able to load them up with no problems. If the zip extraction fails for any reason it will write an error message in the program log.

Your map looks really good, BTW.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

Thanks Josh,

There is a limit imposed somewhere, I don't know if its yours or steams, but the Addons updates only works if you don't have more than 50 items subscribed in the workshop.

I found this out by seeing what folders appeared within AddOns, and the list of items I was subscribed to in the workshop, and kept unsubscribing those items that were missing, when I got down to 49 and restarted Leadwerks your Road Textures appeared. Ive tried subscribing again, but they don't sync up,

I'm suspecting its something you can control as the workshop allows more, but they don't appear during the leadwerks start sync process.

Some of the folders contain many items and some few, so a limit on the number of folders seems a bit arbitrary.

Now that I have got your Road Textures, is there any way of changing the orientation (Rotation) when using them with the terrain painter, or do I need a separate texture for each road direction and have to use another Layer?

• Upvote 2

Thanks, I encountered something similar to that in another command, and it was just due to my misunderstanding of the Steamworks API. This sounds like the same thing.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

• 2 weeks later...