Physics Bugs after Latest Update

I am running into a lot of physics bugs ever since the latest update I received earlier today.

The bugs include - models (that have proper collision types and collision shapes) are falling through my CSG ground, my character controller can walk through some models that have physics and a Scene collision type, my elevator platform has some sort of invisible barrier over it and when I enable the elevator it flies away.

These issues occur 100% of the time even after changing many things like physics shape, collision type, and even replacing models. Also none of these issues occurred before the update earlier today.

I will send my project to Josh to examine these issues if that is needed. I am using Leadwerks Indie Edition and am in the beta.

edit-- I tested my other projects (Hunt For Food, Rise Of The Pumpkinheads) and they are also suffering from these issues.

Yes, the fix for your first bug caused more bugs, but I already fixed that. So now your bug is fixed, and no new bugs are created. Give me about an hour to get that up.

• Upvote 1

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.