Make leadwerks for Macs

Insert name here

I really want to make games with leadwerks but I have a Mac and leadwerks doesn't support macs

So I request leadwerks either to launch a kickstarter or make it themselves

Until Josh supports Mac cant you run Windows on a mac? ... my friends do that ... they dual-boot Windows on a Mac or use some sort of emulator..

Threadripper 2920X Gen2 CPU(AMD 12-core 24 thread) | 32Gigs DDR4 RAM | MSI Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 Stock OCed | ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard | Triple M.2 500Gig SSD's in Raid0

Windows 10 Pro | Blender | Paint.NetWorld Machine | Shader Map 4 | Substance Designer | Substance Painter | Inkscape | Universal Sound FX | ProBuilder | 3D World Studio | Spacescape | OpenSky | CubeMapGen | Ecrett Music | Godot Engine | Krita | Kumoworks | GDScript | Lua | Python | C# | Leadworks Engine | Unity Engine

Until Josh supports Mac cant you run Windows on a mac? ... my friends do that ... they dual-boot Windows on a Mac or use some sort of emulator..

I know you mean well but as a Linux user I can tell you that this ("Just run Windows") is the most common and unwanted answer to these kind of requests. Again, no offense, it's just that people run different systems for good reasons.

I know you mean well but as a Linux user I can tell you that this ("Just run Windows") is the most common and unwanted answer to these kind of requests. Again, no offense, it's just that people run different systems for good reasons.

I know that... but you see Josh moving very fast with the Mac support? ...no? ... well there are other ways to use the engine "TEMPORARILY" until the Mac version is available..

It shouldn't be a very touchy subject.. Linux is not my cup of tea either ...but if it ends up being my only choice to run something I will do it anyway...

Threadripper 2920X Gen2 CPU(AMD 12-core 24 thread) | 32Gigs DDR4 RAM | MSI Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 Stock OCed | ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard | Triple M.2 500Gig SSD's in Raid0

Windows 10 Pro | Blender | Paint.NetWorld Machine | Shader Map 4 | Substance Designer | Substance Painter | Inkscape | Universal Sound FX | ProBuilder | 3D World Studio | Spacescape | OpenSky | CubeMapGen | Ecrett Music | Godot Engine | Krita | Kumoworks | GDScript | Lua | Python | C# | Leadworks Engine | Unity Engine