update cause problem?

cassius

Since last nights update my main ( 3rd person) character has moved back to camera position and no longer fully visible.

I made no changes in code or editor.

amd quad core 4 ghz / geforce 660 ti 2gb / win 10

Blender,gimp,silo2,ac3d,,audacity,Hexagon / using c++

Since last nights update my main ( 3rd person) character has moved back to camera position and no longer fully visible.

I made no changes in code or editor.

check the update log - the updater has an annoying habit of overwriting files even if they have local changes

System:

Linux Mint 17 ( = Ubuntu 14.04 with cinnamon desktop ) Ubuntu 14.04, AMD HD 6850, i5 2500k

My game is based on aggrors third person tutorial in which the position of the character alternates between fps position and tps position so that view will not be obscured by walls etc. It uses the pick function.

Is it possible that the pick function has somehow gone wrong during last update?

amd quad core 4 ghz / geforce 660 ti 2gb / win 10

Blender,gimp,silo2,ac3d,,audacity,Hexagon / using c++

Bones have been made pickable by default. I may change that before this goes public to avoid breaking any behavior. I recommend you switch to the default application branch.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

I have edited Bone so that their default behavior does not change. The user must call SetPickMode() if they want bones to be pickable with a hitbox. Update is not ready yet though.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.