Leadwerks wont launch

After a few days of not using the software, I felt some what motivated again and went to open the editor to see an update that wont install and the editor wont launch due to disk write error. Ive changed nothing. I use the Beta version on win 7 64

Asus sabertooth 990FX, AMD FX 9590 , Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit, 4 HDD's Western Digital Caviar Black set in Raid 0, 16 GB Crucial Ballistix Elite, Asus Radeon R9 270 X 4GB, Corsair CM750M,

some how for some reason my setting of opting into the Betas was deselected. Thought this was the issue but it wasnt. Still cant use the editor or play games.

Asus sabertooth 990FX, AMD FX 9590 , Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit, 4 HDD's Western Digital Caviar Black set in Raid 0, 16 GB Crucial Ballistix Elite, Asus Radeon R9 270 X 4GB, Corsair CM750M,

Program log, Nothing! Only data there seems to be from the last time I used the editor.

Firewall and all security was shut down even though it is set to allow Leadwerks to do what it needs to do and has never been the issue for me.

Reinstalling worked. Total BS id have to reinstall to fix an issue that dont exist right? So I imported the projects and checked out each and every one only to find each one is pretty messed up when less than 3 days ago when i last used the editor everything was fine.

You are welcome to lock this thread as well.