exporting game

onaid

please help i have made a small map file/game under default project folder (my game). so when i publish the game all i get is the default start map.

i understand i need to create a new project and have done so, but when i open my map i created all the objects and materials,are gone?

thank you.

post-9540-0-63717500-1422759654_thumb.png

post-9540-0-07698800-1422759797_thumb.png

textures are default , models are mostly default like control panels a desk, some are from workshop like dead tree, strange big tree, piano, phone. so i guess when creating a new project in manager wouldnt all the default models and textures be there ? as you can see in the scene tab my control panels are no longer there?

Taking a .map file from one project to another and loading it does not have this texture issue for me that I have noticed.. I'll try to emulate it.

As for everything in default project being in your new game project, I do not believe this is true. It waters it down a lot so YOU can deside whats get carried over or at least that's what I have gathered from it. I personally think that is the way it should be done, I would copy over any assets you need from the original project into your new one. As for flow graph stuff, I have not messed with it so I don't know much about it, however it definitely looks like your flow graph is different in your new project ;P

Ubuntu 14.04 (64-Bit) - Intel Core i7-2700K - Geforce GTX 670 - 8GB RAM

thanks for your help, i managed to get it to work by copying content of default (mygame) project to my new project folder, then deleting all maps but mine, and renamed my map to start map...... but now when i publish game i have none of my imported sounds? i have default sounds like foot steps but none of the sounds i brought into the game from other sources? when playing the game in the editor i have sound but not after i publish ????

Perfect! Glad you got a lot of it working. As for your sounds, I have not tested these features out yet. I would look to see if there is any sort of includes you have to add for your sound files? Not to sure how it works with leadwerks. Are they like ambient sounds in your map? Or used with your code?

Ubuntu 14.04 (64-Bit) - Intel Core i7-2700K - Geforce GTX 670 - 8GB RAM

I believe if you call sounds, textures and the like from script, you will have to manually add them to the project unless you unchech the option to only include used assets. Another option is to attach the sounds to pivots under the terrain so that they are published with the project. Kind of like a bank of things so they get published.

This is assuming I understand the issue correctly

Asus sabertooth 990FX, AMD FX 9590 , Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit, 4 HDD's Western Digital Caviar Black set in Raid 0, 16 GB Crucial Ballistix Elite, Asus Radeon R9 270 X 4GB, Corsair CM750M,