Show me the games!

Josh

As described here, the publish dialog in Leadwerks 3.5 beta has been revamped to put Workshop and standalone options into a single streamlined interface.

With Leadwerks Game Player now in beta, I would like to start filling up the application's Workshop with free games.

If you are interested in publishing your Lua game to the standalone game player, just open your project, select the File > Publish dialog, and upload your game there. If you do not yet have access to the game player beta, you can receive a pre-release Steam key by uploading a game. Works-in-progress are fine, in fact they are the kind of projects we want to highlight with this.

The amount of games we have on here is my measure of how well Leadwerks is working, so please let me know if there's anything I can do to help you.

• Upvote 1

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

Great! A minor glitch though. If you click update workshop game and it says "no published games" both buttons become grayed out. Changing the option will not re-enable them.

Intel Core i7 Quad 2.3 Ghz, 8GB RAM, GeForce GT 630M 2GB, Windows 10 (x64)

Will do Josh, as soon as a finished the complete first and second level

Still some content to be made.

• Upvote 1

HP Z820 workstation / 2 x Intel Xeon Processor E5-2650 v2 8c / 64GB / Geforce 980 gtx

/ MODO801 / MARI / ZBrush 4R7 / UU3D / Substance Designer / PS

I've given up trying for now. I notice sometimes when it fails to publish I close the dialog and leadwerks itself and then it seems to upload it all over again in the background but still doesn't make it to the workshop. I even tried removing sounds to bring the data.zip file size down to 198mb but no luck.

Check out my games: One More Day / Halloween Pumpkin Run

I am getting this message when I try to load a map in Hunt For Food -

Error: Map file version 33 not supported. Update this project in the project manager to get the latest executable, or recompile your game.

My project is up to date and I don't get this error when running my game through the editor.