Map destroyed

beo6

I was testing my script, where just testing the flowgraph stuff of the script when the map got destroyed.

Now every time when i load the map i get

---------------------------

Windows exception

EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION

OK

Maybe you can have a look at it what went wrong there. You don´t need to fix it in the map since it is only a test-map anyway.

start.zip

First check to see if a backup temp.map exists in the projects map folder and see if that loads an older version of your map. If not check the Leadwerks backup folder

%HOMEPATH%\Documents\Leadwerks\Backup

<- paste that into explorer and it will take you there. Sort by modified to list it by the last time a map was changed. Pray there is a copy.

there was no backup in the games map folder. There are a couple backups in the Documents\Leadwerks\Backup folder though. Not sure if the map is there too. i guess it is but i need no backup anyway.

I had no virus for a long time and always have a up to date virus scanner.

I know there was a thread where someone wrote that it included a virus but that wasn´t me. So i guess you must be mistaken me with someone else.

Also if i work on something seriously i normally make my own backups. I just posted the map because i think bugs that destroy a file that you where working on should be considered serious. But i don´t know how Josh considers how serious a bug is.

If it helps, the map also includes a test-import of a heightmap. But as i wrote the bug occured when i was working with the flowgraph.

• 1 year later...