Horror Pack for Leadwerks Engine by ChrisV

ChrisV

Hey everyone!

Wanted to show my WIP horror asset pack for Leadwerks and ask for feedback, suggestions. Made these assets a while back, and i was thinking of adding more models/assets and sell them as one big Horror package.

I've not decided any price yet, but it would probably be between $25 and $60 for the whole pack. Currently i already have above 15 items in the pack (textures, 3D models, decals, skyboxes and a fullscreen shader to get this awesome horror feel you see in the image below.) and i'll be adding more.

Depending on what people would like in this pack, i will consider creating these assets and add them. So, feel free to come up with suggestions/proposals.

All models/assets are of high quality and are optimized for performance as much as possible.

Let me know what you think! Thanks!

post-3295-0-67959000-1429723982_thumb.png

• Upvote 2

ZBrush 4R7 64-bit - 3DCoat 4.5 BETA 12 - Fl Studio 12 64Bit - LE 3.2 Indie version - Truespace 7 - Blender 2.71 - iClone 5.51 Pro - iClone 3DXChange 5.51 pipeline - Kontakt 5 - Bryce 7 - UU3D Pro - Substance Designer/Painter - Shadermap 3 - PaintShop Photo Pro X7 - Hexagon - Audacity - Gimp 2.8 - Vue 2015 - Reaktor 5 - Guitar Rig 5 - Bitmap2Material 3

Looks great. The only suggestion is to turn the shininess down a bit if you're going for a dirty/grungy look.
Looks good...

Thanks, guys! I increased the 'Brightness' power for one of the lights in this scene to get more shine and make the metallic come out better. Increasing the Brightness on lights makes the specularity maps shine more. The actual specularity textures are not the cause of this. smile.png

ZBrush 4R7 64-bit - 3DCoat 4.5 BETA 12 - Fl Studio 12 64Bit - LE 3.2 Indie version - Truespace 7 - Blender 2.71 - iClone 5.51 Pro - iClone 3DXChange 5.51 pipeline - Kontakt 5 - Bryce 7 - UU3D Pro - Substance Designer/Painter - Shadermap 3 - PaintShop Photo Pro X7 - Hexagon - Audacity - Gimp 2.8 - Vue 2015 - Reaktor 5 - Guitar Rig 5 - Bitmap2Material 3

I don't know if its my screen setup but I can see black screen with only some vague outlines in the picture.

A pity as its a subject of interest to me.

• Upvote 2

amd quad core 4 ghz / geforce 660 ti 2gb / win 10

Blender,gimp,silo2,ac3d,,audacity,Hexagon / using c++

I don't know if its my screen setup but I can see black screen with only some vague outlines in the picture.

A pity as its a subject of interest to me.

Yeah, the scene is dark, as i wanted to show how the assets could look in a horror like scenario, but that's probably not the best way to showcase the assets. Thanks for letting me know.

Does seem a bit dark, not after any horror content yet but a meat cleaver and an old style gramaphone would look good.

Maybe something like this then? Here are some of the latest models i made: a blooded meat cleaver, and a bloody meatclump. rolleyes.gif

I hope this image is better to see, and if not, let me know. Thanks!

post-3295-0-55938200-1429921709_thumb.png

• Upvote 4

Great job on these assets Chris...very detailed.

• Upvote 1

Threadripper 2920X Gen2 CPU(AMD 12-core 24 thread) | 32Gigs DDR4 RAM | MSI Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 Stock OCed | ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard | Triple M.2 500Gig SSD's in Raid0

Windows 10 Pro | Blender | Paint.NetWorld Machine | Shader Map 4 | Substance Designer | Substance Painter | Inkscape | Universal Sound FX | ProBuilder | 3D World Studio | Spacescape | OpenSky | CubeMapGen | Ecrett Music | Godot Engine | Krita | Kumoworks | GDScript | Lua | Python | C# | Leadworks Engine | Unity Engine