New AMD driver - Models not rendering

With AMD Catalyst version 15.7 it looks like a lot of models do not render, only their shadow. This particular problem was not present in the beta drivers(15.6). Not sure if this is a Leadwerks issue but probably the best place to start. Anything I can do to troubleshoot this?

post-13860-0-45499200-1436410240_thumb.png

Instead of rolling back have you tried running game from the editor or publishing a fresh standalone? On my end this seems to be working ok - just games published prior to the driver update are giving me the problem which is strange. Is this the same for you guys? I'm not sure what the best thing to do is but we could be waiting weeks or months before amd release another driver and if you publish from the old driver maybe folk on the new driver won't be able to play it. wacko.png

Check out my games: One More Day / Halloween Pumpkin Run

Instead of rolling back have you tried running game from the editor or publishing a fresh standalone? On my end this seems to be working ok - just games published prior to the driver update are giving me the problem which is strange. Is this the same for you guys? I'm not sure what the best thing to do is but we could be waiting weeks or months before amd release another driver and if you publish from the old driver maybe folk on the new driver won't be able to play it. wacko.png

Game Launcher - Models flicker

Editor - No models

Standalone - No models

Does this occur on both the default and beta branch?

I didn't think of checking that. It does not happen in the beta! Did you change something for this driver specifically?

• 3 weeks later...