Downloading documentation

ocean

Is it possible to easily download all the documentation? I have a flaky internet connection sometimes and it's a bit frustrating when I get an idea and want to know how to do things.

Ubuntu 14.04 / 64bit. Dell XPS430, Intel Core 2 Quad Q8300 @ 2.50GHz, 4Gb Ram, Radeon HD 6670, Leadwerks Pro edition (Steam).

I would like to download docs myself in an official package. For now, you'll have to use an internet site downloading tool. Those come with a possibility to restrict a depth level of downloaded links as well to restrict the download to the domain in question. The easiest thing would be, in my opinion, to start from the API index and simply download one level depth links. If you are using Linux, then wget is an excellent tool to do that. Otherwise, you can try this nice tool for Firefox.

• Upvote 2

I would like to download docs myself in an official package. For now, you'll have to use an internet site downloading tool. Those come with a possibility to restrict a depth level of downloaded links as well to restrict the download to the domain in question. The easiest thing would be, in my opinion, to start from the API index and simply download one level depth links. If you are using Linux, then wget is an excellent tool to do that. Otherwise, you can try this nice tool for Firefox.

Cool. Thanks. :)

Ubuntu 14.04 / 64bit. Dell XPS430, Intel Core 2 Quad Q8300 @ 2.50GHz, 4Gb Ram, Radeon HD 6670, Leadwerks Pro edition (Steam).