Game Launcher, cant click on image.

josk

As the title says cant seem to be able to click on an image.

In a small part slightly above each image the hand appears but no response to clicks.

Played games through launching from this site.

Have tried reinstalling etc.

Elite Cobra Squad

Flush your IE cache and run the game launcher again. You will know it worked because the mouse cursor will now always display a finger when hovering over a game thumbnail. Please tell me what happens when you click.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

Once you get to where the mouse cursor shows a hand over thumbnails please tell me the result. Until then you are just loading the old page in your cache and I can't tell what's happening.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

• 4 months later...

Noticed today the problem is now gone. Last checked 3 or 4 weeks ago.

The other day I ran a full AdAware scan which deleted some stuff, could have been something in that unless something changed in the last update.

As a side note it had also affected the workshop items in LW not just the Game Launcher.

Case closed.

Elite Cobra Squad