polymesh phy. shape not saved in beta

MarkusR

Hello,

i have a problem with the physic shape i current beta.

box shape is saved , polymesh not.

see video at youtube

the house you can find in workshop content Worn Cottages

PC : Win 10 Pro 64 Bit , 4x cores ~2 GHz , 8 GB RAM , AMD R7 265

2D : Photoline , Zooner Photo Studio 13 , Art Rage Studio 3.5.4 , Ashampoo Snap 7 , ...

3D : Shade 15 Basic , Carrara 8.5 & DAZ Studio 4.8 , Cheetah 3D 6.3.2 , Via Cad 8

Music : Samplitude Music Studio , Music Creator 7

IDE : Leadwerks Engine 3.x , Unity 5.x , (Unreal 4.8.x) , AGK v2.x , Construct 2 , (Clickteam Fusion 2.5) , ShiVa 1.9 , Game Maker Studio , MS Visual Studio .Net , Android Studio , Monkey , ...

its also in non beta.

as experiment, i try fold a already folded mesh.

the phy shape is then saved and appear after open in the modell view editor but then the object get invisible in 3d scene^^

screenshot

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B942ivL2fTGcOG4xSFlESTQ0ZFU/view?usp=sharing

2D : Photoline , Zooner Photo Studio 13 , Art Rage Studio 3.5.4 , Ashampoo Snap 7 , ...

3D : Shade 15 Basic , Carrara 8.5 & DAZ Studio 4.8 , Cheetah 3D 6.3.2 , Via Cad 8

IDE : Leadwerks Engine 3.x , Unity 5.x , (Unreal 4.8.x) , AGK v2.x , Construct 2 , (Clickteam Fusion 2.5) , ShiVa 1.9 , Game Maker Studio , MS Visual Studio .Net , Android Studio , Monkey , ...

• 3 months later...

?

Its in the Worn Cottage worskhop download located here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=429595109

Attaching a model that shows the issue:

small cottage.mdl

But any of the cottage models show the same problem with not saving the polymesh. It looks like the models have at least one open face - making it not a closed mesh. If I had to guess, I would assume this was making the polymesh fail to work properly?

Win7 64bit / Intel i7-2600 CPU @ 3.9 GHz / 16 GB DDR3 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 590

LE / 3DWS / BMX / Hexagon

macklebee's channel

The engine will just load whatever phy file has the same name as the model, but you can also pack custom collision into the model itself with named limbs. See the models tutorial for more info.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.