Website account creation bug

Jbb

There seems to be an issue with the website account creation, I hope this is the right place to report that.

After purchasing the software on steam I decided to create an account here.

I clicked the create account button and then decided to use the facebook option so I clicked that. I got a facebook screen telling me the data that would be shared and then accepted it.

I then got a "divide by zero" error as the only message on the website. This appeared to come from a php page using a "GD" function, but I'm sorry I didn't record the exact message.

However I then appeared to have a half created account. When I tried to log on using facebook it didn't get any error but didn't do anything either. I eventually used the recover password facility to get a new password and at that point it told me my account needed creating (as I'd onl;y logged on with facebook) and everything was fine.

So basically the create account using facebook options does not appear to work and I only stumbled across a way to make it work. It seemed worth reporting as if it's a general problem it might keep people away from the site.

Thank you for pointing that out. Sign in with Facebook and Twitter has been disabled. Those sites aren't really as relevant as they were a few years ago, and if they can't keep their APIs working it's best not to deal with it.