Cannot Delete Models Selected with Shift-Click-Drag Selection Method

T0X1N

When I use the Shift-Click-Drag selection box (or selection marquee) over models in the grid view, then try to delete those models selected (not CSG), they will not delete. I can only delete them when I click on the models individually while holding CTRL then delete them. I found this bug is only for models. The selection marquee method then deletion will work for CSG objects.

Using Windows Beta Build.

Play Our Latest Game: Relic Rogue

Sorry, I forgot to mention I am using the Windows beta build as well. I just edited my post.

I think I may have found the problem. I have a model loaded with a "collisionhull" child for custom collision shape. So the model is loaded as the following:

Parent:

1. visual mesh

2. "collisionhull".

When I use the selection marquee to select the object, it only selects the visual mesh child and not the "collisionhull" child nor the parent. When it does this, I cannot delete since the model is not really selected, only the visual mesh child. When I use the CTRL-Click method, it selects all within that model then allows me to delete.

• Upvote 1

Play Our Latest Game: Relic Rogue