Can't push other characters

Brutile

I have a player and an enemy. The player has a mass of 10 and the enemy has a mass of 1. When the enemy isn't moving, I can push it, but if the enemy is moving using GoToPoint or SetInput, it doesn't budge. But if it is in the air, I can.

Anyone know why? Or how to fix this?

It's not a huge deal, but if it's a bug, then it's better to get it out there.

I guess NPCs can move everything movable on their way if they can collide? Cause if you would do a terrain and make a nav mesh, and after you would make a wall between the nav mesh, NPC would just go through. So I guess you have to edit AI file.

I am not silly. My english is just not really great. T_T

But I'm learning! :D

But what would happen if 1 object would push another object from it's path? (I mean it takes more code to make it work)

If they are just have rails to move - they don't use any brain to bypass obstacles.

Actually same with NAV meshes, as much as I know (Maybe I'm wrong, it's possible) they don't check anything on their way.

But yeah, I guess it's not that hard to make them get directions again once something changed their old direction.

I am not silly. My english is just not really great. T_T

But I'm learning! :D