Dungeon Creeper

Angelwolf

Dungeon Creeper

Introducing my latest works - Dungeon Creeper! Now available in the Leadwerks Launcher.

This is an entry for the Winter Games 2016 contest, and is my second time taking part in a Leadwerks competition. (My first was the Halloween Contest 2015 with WolfTale).

Dungeon Creeper is a short 3D side-scrolling game with a wintery twist. You play as a maintenance worker who is sent on different assignments to fix machinery for clients. Your latest assignment is to go to Snow Town and reset their broken down snow machine. But watch out for the spiders and spike-traps hidden beneath! Grab your shades, suntan lotion and winter jacket and embark on your adventure.

I've really tried to make better music this time around (WolfTale's techno and jazz clash was definitely a learning curve!) and to rely on less assets. In fact, the only assets used in Dungeon Creeper that I didn't make is the crawler, the tree (Leadwerks provided) and the flame used on the torches (shadmar's fire pit).

Controls are:

A - Left

D - Right

W - Interact

Space - Jump

Shift - Sprint

Interested? Get it here!

Title:

2016_02_11_00003.jpg

Snow Town:

2016_02_11_00004.jpg

Dungeon:

2016_02_11_00002.jpg

If you decide to give it a go, I hope you enjoy it! Like any of my work, I'm always interested to hear feedback - good or bad. Don't be shy!

• Upvote 3