Gamer4Life

I am currently crashing anytime I open my published games .exe file when I click on a Amnesia note. I have sandbox lua unselected like it was recommended and everything is attached properly. The notes work fine before i publish the game but after the game is published, opening the notes causes the game to crash. It flashes to fast for me to read what error is being produced. Has anyone heard this from anyone else or have any idea why this is crashing?

Okay cool that worked great. The Error that is being registered is 302 attempt to call local 'luaFile' (a nil value) when it is opening scripts/items/note.lua. I'm not sure why it is getting that error when it works fine in the none published version.

it crashes as soon as i click E on the note to open it

It the same thing people are running in to using flowgui. I tried several things to get around this. One solution is to add the text files after publishing. This prevents crashing but requires manual steps. It also is not possible when you want to upload to the game launcher.

http://www.leadwerks.com/werkspace/topic/11262-flowgui-for-leadwerks/page__st__140#entry97792

mhh. thats odd. I am 99% sure i fixed that once. Seems that an old version is up on the steam workshop again. :/

sorry for the late response. Was and still am ill laying in the bed. :/

For the time being here is the current script. (the text.lua files need to look a bit different in this so the fix works. But there is an example text.lua file included)

https://cloud.software-sl.de/index.php/s/sHbt6kKfMT926zi

Will see to upload that version again to the steam workshop.

//Edit: doesnt let me upload to steam workshop again. :/ i start to hate steam...

Edited by beo6

mhh. thats odd. I am 99% sure i fixed that once. Seems that an old version is up on the steam workshop again. :/

sorry for the late response. Was and still am ill laying in the bed. :/

For the time being here is the current script. (the text.lua files need to look a bit different in this so the fix works. But there is an example text.lua file included)

https://cloud.software-sl.de/index.php/s/sHbt6kKfMT926zi

Will see to upload that version again to the steam workshop.

//Edit: doesnt let me upload to steam workshop again. :/ i start to hate steam...

One hack is to add a commented-out line in any script that has the file name in it:

--"myfile.mat"

Does this work with tex files? Like:

--"mytex.tex"