Pivot Icon Centre

tjheldna

Hi TJ,

I've had a quick chat with Josh about this during the hangout before I had to go. Although this is only a slight annoyance, I'm kind of bothered by it myself. The issue is that where the three points meet doesn't line up to the center of the image. My first idea would be to add a dot/an x to represent the origin of the pivot.

I'll take a look at this by the end of the weekend and I'll post alternates to address this, so stay tuned!

• Upvote 1

Cyclone - Ultra Game System - Component PreprocessorTex2TGA - Darkness Awaits Template (Leadwerks)

If you like my work, consider supporting me on Patreon!

Maybe shifting the image up a bit would be better, even if it creates extra empty space? Most people will probably just see it and click where they see the center.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

Try this, edit pivot.mat to load pivotupdate.tex and compare the two. It looks kind of dumb as the top is shorter than the rest. Ehh.. Looks fine..

I'll send the final final version to Josh, for now try that. Let me know how you like over the one that's in the build now.

post-12469-0-88753000-1466362386_thumb.png

• Upvote 2

Cyclone - Ultra Game System - Component PreprocessorTex2TGA - Darkness Awaits Template (Leadwerks)

If you like my work, consider supporting me on Patreon!