WS for LE seems broken.

I just created a test item and tried updating it, and experienced no problems. Can you please post your program log?

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

Leadwerks.log?

Loading texture "D:/Documents/Leadwerks/Projects/Planets/Models/Trees/pine01_billboard1_normal.tex"...
Loading texture "D:/Documents/Leadwerks/Projects/Planets/Models/Trees/pine01_billboard1_emission.tex"...
Loading shader "D:/Documents/Leadwerks/Projects/Planets/Shaders/PostEffects/sslr.shader"...
Deleting shader "D:/Documents/Leadwerks/Projects/Planets/Shaders/PostEffects/sslr.shader"
Loading shader "D:/Documents/Leadwerks/Projects/Planets/Shaders/Drawing/drawimage.shader"...
Uploading package (115909 bytes)...
Saving settings...
Shutting down Steam...
Closing program...

I can make you a CO-author and you can update it using the zip file in the first post?

HP Omen - 16GB - i7 - Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB

It is possible that the item was originally uploaded using the old Workshop system, and some recent change has made the update system incompatible with the old precursor to the Steam UGC system. That would be my guess, in which case I would recommend publishing it as a new item. That's the only thing I can think of.

You can make me an author, but I don't know if it will show up in my list of updatable items.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

Please let me know if you have problems in the future. I suspect that is the problem. The Workshop system was kind of experimental for the first year, and they completely changed the API.