Not able to upload standalone game

CangoJoe

Hey all,

I'm trying to upload my Summer game as a standalone game to this website but, I get the error message - "You don't have permission to do that." after about an hour or so. I'm uploading a 327mb file over a slow satellite connection so it takes about 6 hours to upload anything.

Is it because my session is timing out? If so, can I increase my timeout value?

The game doesn't launch properly in the Leadwerks Launcher for some reason, so I've resorted to the standalone game.

Thanks - I've considered alternative websites as well, but either way I still have deal with laughably slow satellite internet upload speeds and potential timeouts.

Hopefully tonight is a quiet night and I won't have to spend all day clearing out and resetting the bear traps. If there's ample daylight, I'll drive into civilization where they have 'fast' internet and try to upload the file at the least seedy internet cafe I know of. I'm sure it'll still take some time to upload so in the meantime, I'll barter with the locals for the usual diesel, shells, spare parts and TP. If all goes well, I'll be home and secure before nightfall. If that fails, I'll make my way to the highest ground possible and attempt to deliver the file via Morse code using a clever combination of smoke signals and flickering mirrors.Carrier pigeons are not an option unfortunately, as anything with feathers and flying is met with a hail of buckshot, roasted on an open fire and eaten - message and all...

Heyas,

I guess, I should have mentioned this earlier but I decided to go with Gamecreator's suggestion and uploaded my game successfully to Google drive.

You can play it here!

STANDALONE GAME: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxILKB4ssuAIUXhpMHFzWGtfdXM

It's also in the Leadwerks Launcher, but that doesn't always render properly when played through Steam. I tried to remove the Steamworks Overlay, but like a stalking ex, it just doesn't go away.