Decrease Character climb step height

tipforeveryone

I don't think you need to change it in your case (though I still dont know why it can't be changed). I think there is a specific collision group you can set on these objects. I don't know which one it is, but try all of them like Prop and Debris and whatnot. By the way, I watch all your videos on YouTube (my channel is lelsleyur)

• Upvote 1

You could put a tall rectangle or cylinder around it with the invisible material and make it a prefab.

Thanks for your reply.

I thought about this solution before but it does not fit my need biggrin.png

I need to keep physic mesh of my object for specified purpose, this is my example, it is silly but can demontrate what I need hehe

I have a toilet, I want bulletshells which were ejected from my gun can physical interact to it,

I dont want to step on the toilet each time I get too close, decrease climbstep of character controler is the best solution (it is sad to know that it can not be changed)

If I use an invisible box to block my movement, bulletshells can not interact to toilet

post-16833-0-38428100-1474618222_thumb.png

For really small props set the collision type to "debris". This will prevent the player from colliding with them. However, I would not do this with the toilet, this would be more for like small boxes and cans on the ground.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.