Best Way To Make A Cinematic?

MadCat

I created a cinema like library for one of the games I worked on but at the current stage it requires coding. It uses coroutines which lets you code the script top down as you'd like the thing to happen and not worry about state or loops. My goal was to create a visual interface over the code but never enough time ya know

:(. If you paid me $5,000 I'd do it :) j/k.

Thanks anyways

It's a pity the API's don't actually tell you where or how to put or use the .lua or C++

If it said things like:

"Put this code into this spot and it will do this"

It's a lot easier for people like me to be shown what and how to do things than just "here's code go for it"

Like this

http://www.leadwerks.com/werkspace/page/api-reference/_/entity/entitygetgravitymode-r145

It gives you the code says what it dose but doesn't tell you how to use it or where to use it

No affiance to Josh this is a great engine and I'm learning heaps

But the code side of things for it is lacking for people like me

It's easy to say learn code but code language is not a language I understand

In case you are wondering about the spelling, this site has Spell Check, YAY!!!!!!!

It's a lot easier for people like me to be shown what and how to do things than just "here's code go for it"

Like this

http://www.leadwerks.com/werkspace/page/api-reference/_/entity/entitygetgravitymode-r145

It gives you the code says what it dose but doesn't tell you how to use it or where to use it

All examples in API reference are only to demonstrate particular method. Replace your main.lua with it to test.

Not much sense learning c#. Better to learn c or c++ or lua script and don't wait until next year.There is no other way of making progress. Good luck.

I'm back at school next year and they use Unity so we will be learning C# cos that's what Unity uses

All examples in API reference are only to demonstrate particular method. Replace your main.lua with it to test.

If it said use this as main .lua then it would make scene