PFWGui makes use of FTGL for font rendering, Simple OpenGL Image Library (SOIL) for image loading and ksignal for the signal/slot mechanism in the gui.
PFWGui + Source code is available at my google code page: http://code.google.com/p/pfwgui//
- Several gui components
- Event driven
- No dependencies to leadwerks
- (should run in any opengl applications)
- All "painting" is done by one class + one for font rendering.
- Could be switched to allow it to run in DirectX applications also, not tested yet
- Signals & slots
- True Type Fonts
- Customizable colors & Shapes (rounded corners)
- Window Management
- Window Layouts
Current supported gui components: