EKI ONE - Leadwerks integration plugin!

dennis

Hello all,

as you might know from my status... EKI one is comming to Leadwerks.

for the ones who don't know what that is: EKIOne is a Artificial intelligence creation toolkit.

for designing way points, path finding and even the behavior from your NPC's.

it wouldn't be me, to not show you guys, so here I am with a screenshot :)

post-2125-0-46313700-1332930005_thumb.png

Cheers and have fun waiting :P

• 2 weeks later...

The first part already is. The exporter for Leadwerks levels into their Sandbox (Configurator Tool) is complete and available from the Leadwerks Asset Store here: leadwerks-2-eki-one-exporter.

I have to correct Dennis on his assumption. This is not a plugin as such but rather a tool to import your Leadwerks levels along with a minimal integration example of their AI engine running in Leadwerks.

I am currently working on the minimal integration example which will see a deployed EKI One AI solution running in a Leadwerks level. The code and demo level will be freely available once I have made it available to the Masa Group (the current owners of EKI One) and have agreement to release it.

You can find on-going progress information here: EKI One Thread

It's taken some time due to the limited free time I have to devote to the project and the fact that Artificial Technology got bought out in the middle of the project. However, it is nearing completion.

Hope this helps.

Intel Core i5 2.66 GHz, Asus P7P55D, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, GTX460 1Gb DDR5, Windows 7 (x64), LE Editor, GMax, 3DWS, UU3D Pro, Texture Maker Pro, Shader Map Pro. Development language: C/C++