windmill

cassius

Anyone know where I can get a free model of an old windmill thats convertible to gmf. I tried a couple of sites but somehow never managed to get the download.

amd quad core 4 ghz / geforce 660 ti 2gb / win 10

Blender,gimp,silo2,ac3d,,audacity,Hexagon / using c++

I made you a little windmill cause I thought "hey this would be fun to make". It's not that good and I think a some faces are flipped the wrong way, but I might fix it up later. I will be using this in my project as well, if you are OK with that then feel free to use my model for whatever. There is no thingy that rotates, but that should be easy to make.

f0epa.jpg

WTOsn.jpg

*I think the normals are flipped on the front there, that is why there is that weird shadow*

If you still want it just tell me and I will send it to you...

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit, 16 gigs ram, 3.30GHz Quad Core, GeForce GTX 460 one gig, Leadwerks 2.5, Blender 2.62, Photoshop CS3, UU3D

Smoothing groups...? Cassius how bout I send you the model tomorrow and I will see if I can fix the problems...

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit, 16 gigs ram, 3.30GHz Quad Core, GeForce GTX 460 one gig, Leadwerks 2.5, Blender 2.62, Photoshop CS3, UU3D