Easter Aftermath with up to 80% sale

Michael Betke

Michael Betke
  • Developer
  • 624 posts
Why bother with 3D at Easter holidays if you can get great discounts on my 3D model-collections just afterwards?
I set up the Easter-Aftermath at the Pure3d 3D Model Store for you with discounts up to 80% for the fastest egg-heads.

There are those vouchers to enter at check-out:

5x "P3D-Easter-80" for 80% discount on all models.
10x "P3D-Easter-50" for 50% discount on all models.
20x "P3D-Easter-30" for 30% discount on all models.

First come, first save. Until the end of the week.
Last but not least the animated bunny model is only 2,50€ during the Easter-Aftermath.

Go to: http://shop.pure3d.de

Wonder what the Pure3d Model store is all about?
The model-store supplies finest vegetation and environment models for 3D artists, game-developer and other real-time technology visualizations and mobile-dev users.
Not only limited to AAA vegetation, there is also arch-viz furniture, rocks and stones, foliage, buildings and all starting from a nice price-tag from 15€ for several starter-packs.
Pure3d Visualizations Germany - digital essences
AAA 3D Model Shop specialized on nature and environments

Pixel Perfect

Pixel Perfect
  • Members
  • 2,028 posts
Cheers Michael, just bought your Afghan City Environment with an 80% discount ... very nice!
Intel Core i5 2.66 GHz, Asus P7P55D, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, GTX460 1Gb DDR5, Windows 7 (x64), LE Editor, GMax, 3DWS, UU3D Pro, Texture Maker Pro,  Shader Map Pro. Development language: C/C++

diedir

diedir
  • Developer
  • 163 posts
Order done too
cool discount !
thanks a lot great models
I7 - 16Go - W8.1 - GTX770

Benton

Benton
  • Developer
  • 363 posts
I can only get %50 discount now Posted Image No matter, a great sale. I hope to get a bunch of vegetation so I will never have to worry about outdoor scenes Posted Image

EDIT: Just bought the vegetation models, they will really make my outdoor scenes come alive :)
Windows 7 Professional 64 bit, 16 gigs ram, 3.30GHz Quad Core, GeForce GTX 460 one gig, Leadwerks 2.5, Blender 2.62, Photoshop CS3, UU3D

mrstralberg

mrstralberg
  • Developer
  • 1,031 posts
Such a great offer can't be missed. Of course I also placed and order.
Thank's for this Michael.
Windows 8.1/Ubuntu 13.10 - Leadwerks 3.1 - Blender - 3DCoat - GIMP
Besides that,  C++ is my cup of tea :)

Michael Betke

Michael Betke
  • Developer
  • 624 posts
Yes the 80% stuff were gone very fast. I wish I could arrange something that people from all timezones could benefit from. :)
Like an automatted system to do discounts at a certain time.

Benton

Benton
  • Developer
  • 363 posts
http://www.leadwerks...-vegetation-r58

Thanks so much Michael, you make my outdoor scenes more then just grass and one type of tree Posted Image
Windows 7 Professional 64 bit, 16 gigs ram, 3.30GHz Quad Core, GeForce GTX 460 one gig, Leadwerks 2.5, Blender 2.62, Photoshop CS3, UU3D

Michael Betke

Michael Betke
  • Developer
  • 624 posts
Thats cool. :)

DigitalHax

DigitalHax
  • Developer
  • 263 posts
How many discounts are left? Posted Image
Win7 64bit, Leadwerks SDK 2.5, Visual Studio 2012, 3DWS, 3ds Max, Photoshop CS5.

Life is too short to remove USB safely.

Benton

Benton
  • Developer
  • 363 posts
There seems to be some %80 discounts now, might be a good time to buy the Afghan City Environment for only 21 euros :)