Dungeon Master update (win a $5 Steam game!)

Rick

http://www.leadwerks.com/werkspace/page/games/_/dungeon-master-r30

I have updated Dungeon Master with a new puzzle to open the 2nd door. I'm so confident in this puzzle that I'm offering a prize to the first one to solve it :)

The first person to PM me with the solution for how to open both doors will win a $5 or less steam game as a gift from me! Putting my money where my mouth is :)

I'm not sure if you can cheat on this, but please don't :)

The game might still crash and be slow because the physics is unstable and performance is not the best.

I don't understand, all dynamic lights and torches we can switch off and on with powers,

It seems we see some 10 lights at least at same time.

What is that rendering ? not lightmapped as it is dynamic.

So how can we see more than 8 lights limit hardware restriction at same time ?

Stop toying and make games

Very good start for a great game, Rick! smile.png

With a bit of polish and of course more puzzles, this can turn into a pretty nice game!

Sent you a PM, btw. Managed to open up the two gates. smile.png

Cheers

• Upvote 1

ZBrush 4R7 64-bit - 3DCoat 4.5 BETA 12 - Fl Studio 12 64Bit - LE 3.2 Indie version - Truespace 7 - Blender 2.71 - iClone 5.51 Pro - iClone 3DXChange 5.51 pipeline - Kontakt 5 - Bryce 7 - UU3D Pro - Substance Designer/Painter - Shadermap 3 - PaintShop Photo Pro X7 - Hexagon - Audacity - Gimp 2.8 - Vue 2015 - Reaktor 5 - Guitar Rig 5 - Bitmap2Material 3

:) Chris figured out the riddle answer but doesn't seem to have the way the door should open. He did tell me know he opened the door (must be a bug or something but I couldn't reproduce it) but it's not the puzzle "way" if you will.

Josk is the winner of the $5 or less Steam game. I won't give any hints yet until my next puzzle is complete in the next hallway.

Keep trying. Some of you are VERY close and going down the right thought process, but I put a twist on it :)

• 1 year later...

It's been awhile since I've played this but you should be able to use left click for fireball and right click for iceball. Shooting a fireball at the torch should light it. If it doesn't then something strange happened. See if you can start over and just frostball to turn out torches. I remember this version of LE had some pretty big physics performance issues so it didn't run the best.