Scrolling scene tab still broken

Guppy

if I run it with a local version of lib png

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=badlib/lib/i386-linux-gnu/ ./Leadwerks

the steps to reproduce are

1. Drag the scroll bar

1. this causes corruption but it goes away when you release the mouse button

[*]Attempt to take a screen shot before release the mouse button

1. and this happens http://i.imgur.com/JfDh7om.png (looks familiare no?)

running it without local version of lib png ( which causes any menus to crash LE )

1. Drag scroll bar

This happens http://i.imgur.com/UJTFZoE.png
Taking screenshots didn't aggrivate the situation

System:

Linux Mint 17 ( = Ubuntu 14.04 with cinnamon desktop ) Ubuntu 14.04, AMD HD 6850, i5 2500k

Ubuntu 12.04 64 bit... Standard 3.1 (non-steam)...

Now I am not having the same problems as Guppy, which does not mean he is not having problems.

Since the update everything appears to be function normally on my system.

The scrolling problem with the middle mouse wheel was reported earlier and yes that is still the same. Josh said it was disabled but it still is not completed disabled.

Unfortunately, I can't investigate a report like this on a non-supported distro, which I assume this is. (If you aren't using the proprietary drivers, I strongly recommend doing so.)

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

Unfortunately, I can't investigate a report like this on a non-supported distro, which I assume this is. (If you aren't using the proprietary drivers, I strongly recommend doing so.)

I am using proprietary drivers - what I dont get is why not just use standard gtk components, I'm running literally 100s of other applications that use gtktreeview and does not display this corruption - with glade / libglade it should be fairly easy to maintain a ui without having to resort to cowboy tricks that gets you in trouble on platforms that are even sligthly different.

System:

Linux Mint 17 ( = Ubuntu 14.04 with cinnamon desktop ) Ubuntu 14.04, AMD HD 6850, i5 2500k

The draggable tree view is a custom control because a multi-select tree view was needed. It is possible GTK might offer this functionality, but it's already done for Windows and Mac, and writing another pathway for the UI requires more work and ongoing maintenance. This might be something we end up doing, but it definitely wasn't worth delaying the project over.