Eagle

Eagle
  • Members
  • 130 posts
Any chance of a Mac version in the future?

Always~

gamecreator

gamecreator
  • Members
  • 1,820 posts
http://www.leadwerks.com/werkspace/topic/9648-os-x-and-le-31/

Eagle

Eagle
  • Members
  • 130 posts
Thanks Gamecreator! :)

Vickie~

DudeAwesome

DudeAwesome
  • Members
  • 533 posts
any plans for osx update this year?

Josh Klint

Josh Klint
  • Staff
  • 10,895 posts
I hope to soon.  The Seattle move puts me in the proximity of a large number of competent programmers.  So hopefully little things like this can be outsourced more easily.

Marcus

Marcus
  • Members
  • 203 posts
I'm also really needing the Mac version. I'm doing a lot of travel right now and my laptop is Mac. I would love to utilize my time on the international flights.

afecelis

afecelis
  • Members
  • 240 posts
+1 to mac version Leadwerks 3.2

anarchist

anarchist
  • Members
  • 1 posts
For Mac OS X users should definitely answered these expectations.

Enderbite

Enderbite
  • Members
  • 1 posts
Bought it today along with Modo Indie and Mari Indie. Will dual boot on Linux tonight. until a Mac version is released but will need to reboot into Mac and Linux back and forth since there is no Modo Indie version available for Linux.Thank you for creating such a great tool for indie developers. Looking forward for a Mac release in the near future.

Josh Klint

Josh Klint
  • Staff
  • 10,895 posts
I'm tentatively planning to replace the entire UI, at which point Mac support would be much more easy, and we'd have a more consistent experience on PC/Mac/Linux.  I don't really want to deal with Cocoa again.

Mac is a small percentage of the market, but in developer circles it seems like it's almost becoming the standard OS over Windows.

catch22

catch22
  • Members
  • 45 posts
I'd be highly interested in a mac version as well.  I'd probably do a lot more development if there was a Mac Version.  Right now, I hate going back and forth between windows.  I could VM it I guess, but I suppose I'm being lazy ;)

Since there's a Linux version I was under the impression a Mac version would be along shortly, but it's been 2 years almost....

Thirsty Panther

Thirsty Panther
  • Members
  • 593 posts
Might be a bit closer now. Check out Joshs latest blog, He has gone on holidays with his Mac.

http://www.leadwerks.com/werkspace/blog/1/entry-1766-josh-does-the-midwest/