The beta branch on Steam is now updated. Version 4.6 introduces peer-to-peer multiplayer capabilities with a new multiplayer game template. Check out the new features in the documentation:
The physics library is updated to the latest version of Newton.
The editor has some enhancements as well:
- Model editor view range is calculated from model extents, so if you load a model that is huge it won't be invisible.
- Model editor displays number of limbs as well as vertices and triangles.
- Settings file is now saved any time changes are made in the project manager or the options editor.
- Menu added for Leadwerks Marketplace. Paid Workshop items are no longer accepted.
- Menu item added for Discord chat.
Please test this out and report any errors in the bug reports forum, as this is pretty close to the final version 4.6.