Leadwerks Game Engine 4.6 is now available on Steam! This free update adds Steam peer-to-peer networking, lobbies, voice chat, and more. A new multiplayer game template makes it easy to get started with your own multiplayer games, adding new depth and interactivity to the fun.
We've also added over 100 bug fixes, making this the most stable release ever to build your game on!
- New parameters for better control over physics springs.
- World::Update() now has an optional parameter for number of sub-steps, can be used for improved physics precision.
- Model editor view range is calculated from model extents, so if you load a model that is huge it won't be invisible.
- Model editor displays number of limbs as well as vertices and triangles.
- Settings file is now saved any time changes are made in the options editor.
- Menu item added for Leadwerks Marketplace.
- Menu item added for Discord chat.
- Linux version of engine now built on Ubuntu 18.04.