Luawerks is a Lua framework for video games developed on the Leadwerks Game Engine. It supplies developers with additonal functions, handles the game loop and allows them to debug their code with a developers console. With all that out of the way, you can focus on making your game fun!
- The Window, Timing, World, are taken care of within the framework.
- Correct resolution settings when the game is launched in fullscreen.
- Debug, load maps and even add your own commands with the built-in developer console.
- Built in methods to prevent loading invalid assets.
- Easily precache sounds, models, textures, and prefabs to increase load times!
- Graphic setting controls are implemented and can be changed on the fly by the console!
- Luawerks knows when you're launching from an editor and will go into a 'developer mode' which enables the developer console and force the game to go into a windowed mode. You can change some of these settings and manually call the mode with a batch/bash file.
- It's written in Lua. Change it to fit your needs without recompiling!
Learn how to intergrate Luawerks with your game, along with other tricks:
Report any issues/bugs with the Issue Tracker:
File Size 274.04 kB