Developed By: Antology Games Studio
Version: Public Tech Demo
Platform: Windows, Linux (in future)
This version is only a quarter of the full future game and at this stage of development does not demonstrate
the final quality of the product. It was created especially for people interested in Between (The Realities) after the announcement,
so now they can finally see what we have been working on for so long time. This demo version contains a basic game
mechanics and several locations united by plot scenes.
Report possible problems by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Another reality. Another vision of good and evil.
Once there was a war that destroyed a great civilization. Now there is only one city in middle of the Void. Target City. City of angels, who betrayed Creator's ideals and control this place with their mysterious cult. But that was before, because tonight everything will change.
A man named Jonathan is a chosen one, who was sent to this city by the Creator to bring a freedom to all humanity... And only one angel, who stayed on the right side, will help him to fight off the dark invaders. They will win back this world. Together.
- Five unique weapons, including akimbo mode.
- Five game levels.
- Two types of enemies to kill.
- A lot of plot cut scenes.
- A lot of interactive elements.
Some more information you can find in ReadmeENG.txt file.
Want to work with us?
We are looking for new people to our small team. If you like what we do and you want to join with your skills - let us know about it. Now we are missing a level designer, stop-motion animator, additional programmer, voice actors and advertiser.
- Emil "Adams" Kamaeff: Game & Level Design, Story, Sound
- Vxe1815: Lead Programming
- Dmitry "GarryNobody" Kravchenko: Art & Level Design, Sound
- To Josh K personally and all Leadwerks community for your work!
- To all uploaders of Leadwerks Game Launcher's workshop for assets, which we used in our game
- To creators of The Adventures of Relic Rick - it was first game made on Leadwerks that we played.
- To Tarman312 for some resources maded for our game