Furious Frank V0.03 Demo
Made in Leadwerks 2.5
Furious Frank V0.01 came about from my requirement to have a simple application in which to test code in my code archives from the last year. What was supposed to be a simple cleaning out the harddrive exercise got a little side-tracked. This version was achieved in about 14 hours on a Monday.
Furious Frank V0.02 is the 10 or so hours I have worked on it since. With the prospect of a whole 3 days ahead with nothing to take up my time, I wanted to get Furious Frank V0.02 uploaded and start on Furious Frank V0.03. It has so far taken the best part of 3 hours to wrestle out that which was required for this demo from my oh so tidy development folder.
I have coded the settings to make this still an easy "game", but as its still in development with feedback on the functionality and performance being more important, if you died in a few seconds then there would be nothing to report, except maybe "its too hard <sniff>".
When you die you die, so keep that health topped up.
- Mouse - Camera Look
- WASD - Move
- Left Mouse Button - Fire
- Right Mouse Button - Launch Grenade
- Reload - Key R or MMB
- Run - Left/Right Shift
- Gravity on/off - Key G
- Sniper View - key Z
- Screenshot - Key J
- Music on/off - Key M
- [AI]deBUG on/off - Key B
- Pause App - Key P
- Key 1 Toggles Antialias on/off
- Key 2 Toggles Bloom on/off
- Key 3 Toggles GodRays on/off
- Key 4 Toggles HDR on/off
- Key 5 Toggles SSAO on/off
- Basic Application Launcher
- New explosion handling system (80% completed, but removes ~90% of the issues in V0.01)
- Bug Funeral Service
- Fatigue Meter
- Bug Detection Radar
- SImple HUD (retains some simple development information at the top of the screen)
- Auto-Reload and Manual Reload Structure
- Limited Ammo (Bullets)
- Limited Health
- Ammo Powerup (periodically regenerates)
- Health Powerup (periodically regenerates)
- Basic Scoring System
- Gamezone Barrier
Fixes & Tweaks:
Quite a few, leaving only, quite a few
Grenade Powerup is non functional at this time but an ample 200 grenades have been made available.
Other tweaks were made which related mainly to models/lods & textures.
Feedback is more than welcome, I am aware of a few thousand issues currently, and will address them in due time (reincarnation permitting that is lol).