Science is a somewhat large game that I made for a school project.
- You play as a random person who has mistakenly entered Lakritz Laboratories, and must now fight your way through numerous monsters, with the aid of a powerful but inaccurate shotgun.
- This game has five story levels that take me about twenty minutes to complete and one survival level.
- This game also has completely custom monsters and weapons.
- The player has a health of one, so the monsters will kill you in one hit.
- The crosshair is not accurate, so aim a little to the left.
- Your ammo resets after each level, so there is no need to conserve it.
- Don't forget to get ammo from the many ammo boxes.
- I had difficulties with spawning a player with the shotgun, so you must pick up a new one at the start of every level.
- Remember to report anything wrong or anything you want changed!
- WASD to move.
- E to use or pick up ammo.
- Enter to respawn at anytime.
- F for flashlight.
Huge thanks to The Hankinator for his AI script.