Swipe is a tactical shooter where you switch from commander view to soldier view. Take control over any soldier while telling other allies what to do!
You as a commander have to win rounds in order to win the game. You win rounds by completing the objective; either killing the enemy team or securing the hostage. The objective can be chosen in the menu.
After choosing an objective, you'll have to give your squad commands on how to strike the target. Assign allies by clicking on locations you want them to go to. The soldiers will move then the round timer starts.
The unique thing about this game is that you can control any soldier at any time. You can play as the rifleman, machinegunner, breacher and sniper to maximize your strategic choices.
Have fun, let me know what you think!
- Move Camera: Move mouse to border
- Select soldier: Left mouse button on either the soldier or their portrait
- Move soldier: Right click on map (has to be a valid position)
- Take control: Spacebar
- Walk: WASD (Sorry, not AZERTY support atm
- Shoot: Left mouse button
- Reload: R
- Toggle hostage following: E
- Switch back: Spacebar