Welcome to Werkspace

Josh

My e-mail to download the engine was waiting for me at work Monday morning :( I'm just awaiting access to here, not 2.3.

Robin

P.S. I think my fav. part of 2.3 is ctrl-g :D

Programmer , Intel Quad core, NVIDIA GeForce GT 220, Windows 7 Pro, Galaxy Tab 2 ( 7" and 10"), LE2,LE3,3DWS

You know Josh, I'm a very patient man. But 5 days to have my E-mail validated to access the entire forum is ridiculous. How about showing a little customer appreciation and get to work on the emails?

3d world studio. 3ds Max 8. GTX 260. Visual Studio 2010. Dual Core 2.6 Mhz processor.

wow, great attitude.

It's pretty hard to have a good attitude when your just sitting around playing the waiting game. How hard would it be to hire someone to scan e-mails for a couple of days. Just a little appreciation to paying customers would be nice.

3d world studio. 3ds Max 8. GTX 260. Visual Studio 2010. Dual Core 2.6 Mhz processor.

please remember Von04 josh is doing email for customer and at the same time fixing bug as there other people complaining he not fixing them.

now i know you waiting and yes it not fun but just send another nice (i mean nice) email to josh say please please please.

plus at the same time say what version you got and when did you buy

he will get there just a lot of work to be done

the wait will be worth it lol any way work on your code

Asus ROG STRIX B350-F GAMMING

AMD Ryzen 7 1700x

32 gb ddr4

15 TB raid 5 HD

Nvidia EVGA 1060GTX

Win10 64bit

You know Josh, I'm a very patient man. But 5 days to have my E-mail validated to access the entire forum is ridiculous.

I have to say, I think I'd be a bit niffed after 5 days of waiting sad.gif but another reminder email wouldn't do any harm. Good luck Von04, hope to see you in here soon.

Intel Core i5 2.66 GHz, Asus P7P55D, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, GTX460 1Gb DDR5, Windows 7 (x64), LE Editor, GMax, 3DWS, UU3D Pro, Texture Maker Pro, Shader Map Pro. Development language: C/C++

Sorry guys, and you're right. I just a little impatient because I wrote a great little Realtime emitter editor program that I want to share with the Leadwerks community. Upon completion it will allow users to export multiple emitters straight into the new Editor with a Lua script already written out for them, but I'm having a little trouble implementing Lua, because I not used to that Language yet. Anyway, hope to become a member and share my program soon. Good Luck everyone, very interested to see a hit game using Leadwerks.

Von04

Hello

J Leadwerks bought long ago and I still have a problem with either the publisher version 2 worked very well but c is the version 2.24 worked fine in the editor but with the express language c + + 8, if the land is greater than 512 ago transparency of land exceeding half the field.

PC Intel 2.5 dual heart 4 GB memory + Geforce 9500 GT 1 GB of memory

Driver 1.86, + Vista. J When I put the drivers up to date 1.91.07 j've tried with Blitzmax 1.33

Always the same thing + a shade that goes round the field. J've changed texture several times and still the thing. J I try to change the height of the camera didn't change anything. With 3d game studio 7.8 That I arrive in May has been resolved with the radius, therefore the position of the camera. So j ai download Versions 2.28 the publisher refused to leave

After verification is missing is a file <arial.dds> j have to invent a file with that name and the editor starts. but it does not work he shall have s <particle / soft particles.frag. j 3 times I download version 2.28 and nothing has changed. So all day I delete everything that affects leadwerks. The code that I have taken to express the c + + is the code on your quotes and Blitzmax c is the code for the example of version 2.24.

It worked great except the transparency of the field after 512. J've redone texture in 32 bit with DXT5 Pain.Net. What should I do? On my other computer AMS Athlon XP2.8 GeForce 7600GS video card only works on 2.14 and not fast.

At the same time my Mcafee software caught a three-horse in a file ModelViewer.exe last week.

Gasbout

Translated with Google translate

Josh i need help!

Google say me:

Pay with: Choose a different payment method.VISA xxx-8520 - Not validVISA xxx-4278 - Not validAdd a new payment method.Your current payment method is not validPlease enter a new payment method to complete this purchase.

Windows 7 Ultimate x64bit / Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 / 4GB DDR2 SDRAM / GeForce 8800 GTS

Resource War Developer [ dev blog ]

Maybe you should do that in PM Umnik, and not in the public section of the forum?

AMD Bulldozer FX-4 Quad Core 4100 Black Edition

2 x 4GB DDR3 1333Mhz Memory

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 550 Ti OC 1024MB GDDR5

Windows 7 Home 64 bit

BlitzMax 1.50 • Lua 5.1 MaxGUI 1.41 • UU3D Pro • MessiahStudio Pro • Silo Pro

3D Coat • ShaderMap Pro • Hexagon 2 • Photoshop, Gimp & Paint.NET

LE 2.5/3.4 • Skyline UE4 • CE3 SDK • Unity 5 • Esenthel Engine 2.0

Marleys Ghost's YouTube Channel Marleys Ghost's Blog

"I used to be alive like you .... then I took an arrow to the head"

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...