Welcome to Werkspace

Josh

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes, I made Witch Gate and I fully plan to port it over, I had to take some classes on programming C++ and C#. It took a little longer than I thought it would. <laughs>

I'm back now though~

Always~

Vickie :)

PS:

Its good to see you are still here Macklebee~~ <smiles> ;)

Always~

Vickie ;)

• 1 year later...

Welcome to Werkspace!

Both Annika and Mika (Lumooja) came up with the idea for a forum and social networking game development site a long time ago, but it wasn't until recently that I was able to put something together. We'll be adding blogs, an image gallery, and more, very soon. In the meantime, you can customize your profile with images, information, and even YouTube videos. Hope you enjoy it.

Unfortunately I was unable to migrate the information from the PHPBB forum, though I tried several times. So the old forum will still be available for searches. It is available here:

http://www.leadwerks.com/forum

If you register an account and aren't able to access all the goodies, please be patient while I enter account information. There's a lot of work to do this week, and it will take me a while to get everyone's accounts set up correctly.

• 1 month later...

Ok my notes on the new design:

1. I'd still like to see a decent plugin to support code pasting and syntax highlighting in the WYSIWYG editor.

2. I love the design, however I feel like there should be some sort of line or divider to separate the white margins and the website content. Really no biggie though.

3. The 'Like This' button is a bit extreme - Bright blue and huge.

4. Notifications should notify you of your thread subscriptions.

5. Personal conversations are a bit broken - Avatar's have a long string of bullet points following the size of the post.

Programmer, Modeller

Intel Core i7 930 @ 3.5GHz | GeForce 480 GTX | 6GB DDR3 RAM | Windows 7 Premium x64

Visual Studio 2008 | Photoshop CS3 | Maya 2009

Ok my notes on the new design:

1. I'd still like to see a decent plugin to support code pasting and syntax highlighting in the WYSIWYG editor.

That's out of my range of expertise, and beyond the scope of a skin, but it's a good suggestion. At this point I am trying to make the site 100% consistent and clean, so I will just be focused on existing functionality. I would like to have something like you suggest, along with syntax highlighting for C# and Lua.

2. I love the design, however I feel like there should be some sort of line or divider to separate the white margins and the website content. Really no biggie though.

That's actually one of my favorite aspects of the site. There are much fewer little lines and dividers everywhere, and they are subtle, so your eye kind of makes up the geometry itself. For example, in the header menu we used to have an image that looked like 3D plastic in the background. Now it's just two flat lines on the top and bottom, and it looks less "annoying" and more "real", to me.

3. The 'Like This' button is a bit extreme - Bright blue and huge.

Yeah, I sort of agree with that.

4. Notifications should notify you of your thread subscriptions.

I am still figuring out how these work. I subscribed to some stuff so I can see what happens.

5. Personal conversations are a bit broken - Avatar's have a long string of bullet points following the size of the post.

Fixed. That was due to me making my own modifications, and viewing it in FireFox, which tends to hide errors.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

• 2 weeks later...

Woah slow down there turbo. If you've recently bought LE2 and still don't appear to have full access to the forums then message Josh directly for help. He should be able to sort you out pretty quickly, and then you can get to coding. :)

Programmer, Modeller

Intel Core i7 930 @ 3.5GHz | GeForce 480 GTX | 6GB DDR3 RAM | Windows 7 Premium x64

Visual Studio 2008 | Photoshop CS3 | Maya 2009

Hi there Scott, urm I dont have LE2 but I have 3DWS...

does one have to own LE2 to gain access to the forum? if so that makes noooooo sense whatsoever either... more like driving away customers IMO...

hehe but thanks for the funny Turbo remark... I know I can edit previous post I am not new to forumming but new to this site somewhat the new changes are ever so confusing from summer last year...

Just wanted to get attention rather than being ignored erm if that makes any sense... anyhoo I finally have Josh on PM again so will see what happens next...