Welcome to Werkspace

Josh

Hi there Scott, urm I dont have LE2 but I have 3DWS... does one have to own LE2 to gain access to the forum? if so that makes noooooo sense whatsoever either...

Makes perfect sense, there is more than enough resources available to the users of the 30 day demo evaluation of Leadwerks. What the access restriction address's is those who come by the software "unofficially" .. its not much good without tech support and programming help, so why give them free tech support and programming help on the forums here? General questions can be asked here in General Discussion.

AMD Bulldozer FX-4 Quad Core 4100 Black Edition

2 x 4GB DDR3 1333Mhz Memory

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 550 Ti OC 1024MB GDDR5

Windows 7 Home 64 bit

BlitzMax 1.50 • Lua 5.1 MaxGUI 1.41 • UU3D Pro • MessiahStudio Pro • Silo Pro

3D Coat • ShaderMap Pro • Hexagon 2 • Photoshop, Gimp & Paint.NET

LE 2.5/3.4 • Skyline UE4 • CE3 SDK • Unity 5 • Esenthel Engine 2.0

Marleys Ghost's YouTube Channel Marleys Ghost's Blog

"I used to be alive like you .... then I took an arrow to the head"

Makes perfect sense, there is more than enough resources available to the users of the 30 day demo evaluation of Leadwerks. What the access restriction address's is those who come by the software "unofficially" .. its not much good without tech support and programming help, so why give them free tech support and programming help on the forums here? General questions can be asked here in General Discussion.

Considering he's here because of 3DWS and the fact that there was a 3DWS forum here until relatively recently, I have to say I can understand his confusion. I'd have to agree that it makes little sense to require an LE license to get access to a 3DWS forum.

Speaking of which...

@Josh What DID happen to the 3DWS forum?

• Upvote 1

There are three types of people in this world. People who make things happen. People who watch things happen. People who ask, "What happened?"

Let's make things happen.

Considering he's here because of 3DWS and the fact that there was a 3DWS forum here until relatively recently, I have to say I can understand his confusion. I'd have to agree that it makes little sense to require an LE license to get access to a 3DWS forum.

Speaking of which...

@Josh What DID happen to the 3DWS forum?

Well, no having to be a registered LE owner when you have bought 3DWS to access a board for that software is silly but as far as I know that board no longer exists, but the same principle should apply, only registered users of that software should have access, and 3DWS has its own forum at TGC.

AMD Bulldozer FX-4 Quad Core 4100 Black Edition

2 x 4GB DDR3 1333Mhz Memory

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 550 Ti OC 1024MB GDDR5

Windows 7 Home 64 bit

BlitzMax 1.50 • Lua 5.1 MaxGUI 1.41 • UU3D Pro • MessiahStudio Pro • Silo Pro

3D Coat • ShaderMap Pro • Hexagon 2 • Photoshop, Gimp & Paint.NET

LE 2.5/3.4 • Skyline UE4 • CE3 SDK • Unity 5 • Esenthel Engine 2.0

Marleys Ghost's YouTube Channel Marleys Ghost's Blog

"I used to be alive like you .... then I took an arrow to the head"

All 3D World Studio posts were moved to "3D Artwork". 3D World Studio and Leadwerks Engine functionality are merging in the next version of the engine. I admit this will be a little awkward for a few months, but it will all make sense after Leadwerks3D is released.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

3D World Studio doesn't necessarily need a dedicated forum, since the program is so easy to use. If you do need one, I recommend the 3D World Studio forum on TheGameCreators.com.

It will make more sense six months from now.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Schwemsler. Assets require you to be a licensed owner of Leadwerks. Once you have purchased a license and have been elevated to the forum status of Developer you will be able to download these things.

Intel Core i5 2.66 GHz, Asus P7P55D, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, GTX460 1Gb DDR5, Windows 7 (x64), LE Editor, GMax, 3DWS, UU3D Pro, Texture Maker Pro, Shader Map Pro. Development language: C/C++

• 6 months later...

Cant seem to access other parts of the forum, is it because im only using the evaluation software and not the actual software it self?

Yes. When you order you get access to the full site.
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...