Steam notification

Vulcan

My friends are telling me that I am playing "Spacewar" all the time, and it is quite annoying for them. It did take some time before I realised that it was my Leadwerks C++ project I was developing on that was the cause of it.

I wish there was a way to disable Steam notifications, because I am constanly iterating compile-run-compile. I would suggest something like #define __STEAM_DISABLE__ at the top of App.h

Also would like to know how I could disable the console as end-users could get distracted. At least when publishing a game.

• Upvote 2

Thanks that works but lags about 3-5 sec (white window) before continuing. I guess that it is "waiting" for the txt-file, would suggesting to rewrite it so it does just prints out a warning then run ASAP.

But how could I avoid this console to spawn? #define __LEADWERKS_NO_CONSOLE__ perhaps?

I did discover something useful. Instead of deleting the txt-file I did just change value from 480 to -1, and the game starts immediately without steam notification. But I really don't know what that value is related to but I guess standard error value (i.e. game not found) or something like that.