Request models here

Josh

I would also like to have the models in *.blender format.

Some quick ideas:

• Human: 3 males (young, middle age, old) + 3 females: Idle, Walk, Crouch, Run, Strafe(left/right), Jump, Die, Attack:Fist, Attack:Sword/staff, Attack: Gun, Sleep, Ladder, Pickup object (ie: bend forward to open chest), Use object/arms (to use key or assemble something), Falling, almost falling (on edge), Swimming, Dancing, Happy emotion, Angry emotion, Talking...
  • Alien (the grey) + UFO
  • Zombie (male+female)
  • Android/Robot
  • Animals: Wolf, Bear, Fish, Frog, Bird, Snake
  • Insects: Spider, Ants
  • Bosses: Dragon, Cyclops/Titan, Evil wizard
  • Medieval: Knight, Pikemen, Archer, Mage/Wizard
  • Ships: Aeroplane(modelplane), Spaceship (aka StarFox), Spacerocket (aka Kerbal Space Prog.)
  • Weapons: Boa staff, Pike, Short sword, Long sword, Bow & arrow, mage staff/wand
  • Items: Ammo box, Health kit, Health potion, Mana potion, Keys, Gems, Money, Gold coin, Gold bar, Gold nugget, Brass gear, Book

Just my 2 cents!

EDIT: Battery + Guns + Ghost + Skeleton + Food

Guy's in regards to third person stuff. There is Fuse. You can now create a character and modify all the geometry on him. Once your done you can then animate him through a neat website called Mixamo. Very easy stuff if you don't know how to model or animate. Most of the stuff you have to pay for on Mixamo but you can get a basic walk cycle and the rig for free, once you have those you can animate your character however you see fit smile.png

Also for the guys who know how to model but don't have cash to spare you can also use Sculptris (http://pixologic.com/sculptris/) it is totally free and if you like sculpting then its the easiest sculpting program I have come across. The only draw back with this though is that you cannot do any topology to your model once you have finished, you can use custom brushes for stamps you got all the tools like grab, draw, smooth etc. Topogun is very cheap and it's soley a topology tool and a very good one. These are just some idea's for you guys who want to do the modelling but are strapped for cash, I think it would be cool if in our spare time we pulled together to get some more custom content, I can try as I am always looking to learn and practice my skills so I can see if I can help out where I can (no promises though) :P

• Upvote 2

• 2 years later...