Bought on Ubuntu, want everywhere

PainSled

Hi.

I just bought 'Leadwerks Game Engine: Standard Edition' on Ubuntu.

However: My Ubuntu machine only has a opengl 3.3 GPU, and as I read to late, Leadwerks needs opengl 4.

So I tried to find a serial or something on my recipt, so I could install it on my more powerful Windows PC(Yes, I know I can dualboot, but still..), but to no avail.

Is that order ONLY for the Ubuntu version of the software? I would just LOVE to be able to use it on all my platforms, and I would find it quite sad if the purchase is only for one platform.

One last thing. Is there any possibility to connect that lisence to my account here?

Kind regards

-Frode

I'm not sure what it's like for you, but for me, I click my name (top right of this page), then go to client area, go to purchases, click the product, and there's a download link for windows and linux. But mine was pre-order so may be different.

Yeah. Bought it on Ubuntu Software Center. So it's connected to my Ubuntu account. But I would like to have it here on Leadwerks own site too. So I can actually access the windows version.

And even more awesome if I also could connect it to my steam account. Then software adminstration would be a breeze :)

Sounds like a nice simple way to access our software - do I need to do something different as a KickStarter backer, it would be nice to access via steam, ubuntu or direct download. Any advice would be helpful.

Sounds like a nice simple way to access our software - do I need to do something different as a KickStarter backer, it would be nice to access via steam, ubuntu or direct download. Any advice would be helpful.

As a Kickstarter backer you should already have received both a stand alone registration key and a Steam key.

Are there no one who has an answer to the actual toppic?

If I buy Leadwerks Game Engine from the Ubuntu Software Center. Am I, or am I not eligible to the use the product on Windows or OSX?

Am I chained down to one single platform, on a product that has been developed for three, simply by that fact that i bought it through the wrong medium?

Are there no one who has an answer to the actual toppic?

If I buy Leadwerks Game Engine from the Ubuntu Software Center. Am I, or am I not eligible to the use the product on Windows or OSX?

Am I chained down to one single platform, on a product that has been developed for three, simply by that fact that i bought it through the wrong medium?

Josh is between internets during the move, I'm sure I'll answer as soon as he is setted in.

System:

Linux Mint 17 ( = Ubuntu 14.04 with cinnamon desktop ) Ubuntu 14.04, AMD HD 6850, i5 2500k

Can you please send an email to support at leadwerks dot com, along with your transaction number from the Ubuntu software center? Please also include a brief description of the issue. Thank you.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.